Great people, great location, great potential
Our competitive advantage is directly related to the caliber of our people. We attract, develop, and reward people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business. We don’t just work here – we live here and we raise our families here. More than 75 percent of our people were born and raised in the Upper Peninsula and we’re proud to still call it home. If you want to be a part of a team that is redefining the way the mining industry protects the environment, safeguards its people, and strives to be the best community partner, we encourage you to explore opportunities through the ‘Current Opportunities’ link below.
Our Guiding Principles
- We build our reputation through transparency and integrity.
- We engage with our workforce and local communities first.
- We take every opportunity to share the Eagle story with our stakeholders.
- We talk simply, clearly and directly.
- We all think and act like owners.
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We are continuously looking for ways to improve.
- We build systems and processes that are fit for Eagle.
- We put the safety and well-being of our people, community and the environment first.
- We work as one Eagle team (Contractors and Lundin).
- We trust and respect each other.
- We celebrate our successes.
Current Job Openings:
APPLY: Resumes should be submitted to EagleRecruiting@lundinmining.com, referencing the job title in the subject line.
All available positions at Eagle Mine are also listed on the Pure Michigan Talent Connect website.